Saturday, May 31, 2008

I wish they had weapons!

Did you watch the Democratic Rules Committee meetings on CNN? The only thing that would have made them better was if the meeting used gladiator style combat, with the last man (or woman) standing getting to decide the fate of Michigan and Florida. I love it how they are so nasty to each other, yet every sentence begins with some meaningless salutation like, "I think you are a very intelligent, and dedicated public servant, but..." People who say the Democrats will not have a rough road ahead clearly are not watching these events unfold. If Hillary wins the popular vote, this may not be as easy as some have been saying over the past three weeks. Remember months ago when some pundits predicted this election would be decided in a smoke filled room? I may not smell cigarette and cigar smoke, but I do smell disaster.

No comments: