Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Wanna Hold Your Hannity

Who needs a yenta to play matchmaker? Not conservatives! Not with FoxNews pundit Sean Hannity on their side. (This is simply too bizarre not to share). I went to FoxNews to look for Hannity's reaction to the Obama speech today. Hey, I'm curious. And I still am, as I found no analysis. Instead, I was shocked to find Hannidate. The site describes the service as "the place where people of like conservative minds can come together to meet. Whether you are looking for a life partner, or just someone to hang out with, here you'll be able to find exactly who you are looking for, locally or around the world."

The site must also be for gay conservatives, because in my very brief browsing, the only profiles I found were men (who must have fallen for Mr. H's harsh criticism of Hillary and his incredibly square jaw). Sean better change his stance on gay marriage soon; he might just sink his new online profit center!

No comments: