Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breaking News: X-Files Wakes after Six Year Coma!

I know it's not policy, but it's pretty freaking cool to say that the new X-Files movie is coming to the Silver Screen on July 25th. For those of you that have Showtime, it was awesome to see David Duchovny in Californication, but the return of Fox Mulder sent shivers down my spine. I don't know if it's just nostalgia, but wasn't the X-Files some great Television? While the last movie was less than stellar, I am jazzed that this next movie is seeking to cater to hardcore fans and casual newcomers alike. I wish I could leak some spoilers with this blog, but the crew has been under tight watch to keep the script secret. Even if nothing else leaks from now until July 25th, I know that I will be spending Ten dollars to see X-Files: I Want to Believe. For those teens that read this blog and were to young to know what the hell I'm talking, in the words of Dane Cook, X-Files is "BA"!

No comments: